Saturday, January 22, 2011

Another New Start

It seems that life flies by but looking back one wonders how so much could have changed in such a flash. As a child my family had the first telephone in the little French-Canadian village in western Kansas and now my phone goes with me everywhere.All this technology has had me really baffled; fortunately I have a great roommate of nearly 50 years who is pretty savey.We went to a presentation this morning to get ideas on how to use social media to benefit our book store. Since I have a recently new iphone, I am determined to keep up.So tonight,I can buy my Starbucks coffee with my phone, have a new e-mail account, and a blog started.I really do enjoy e-mail,Facebook,working on learning Twitter, and appreciate the ability to compose, save, or send my midnight thoughts,to where ever I want.I am fully aware that I am only tapping the surface of available technology but I am a midnight person and my best little bits of wisdom come then.I think I owe that partly to having a large wonderful family and have spent many nights up for various reasons and realized that I enjoy the absolute quiet and isolation that midnight brings.I hope to share some of those thoughts and stories with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment